Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's My Daughters Birthday

It's so much fun seeing my daughter get older, smarter, sweeter. Seeing her learn is the best feeling. Hearing her saying I love you. I love seeing her eyes light up with her gifts, eatting her cake and playing with her gifts. She's my everything.

But with every holiday I start getting sad because I'm scared it could be my last holiday with my kids. I can't imagine life without my kids. When I found out I was pregnant with Maddie, as young as I was I decided I wanted to keep her. When I had her I ran out and got a job, finished highschool with straight A's and tried to make myself better for my daughter. When I had my son, I wanted to be a stay at home mom. Having two children really shows you how much fun it is to be a parent. Seeing your children grow together and grow so attached. It makes your heart melt.

When I gave birth to Brayden, Madison was like a little mama. She loved being a big sister, wanted to show her baby brother how to do things. Though he was to little, she tried. Sean wasn't too sure on a baby so he didn't really go near Brayden. But Madison wanted to help anyway she could.

When I think that I might actually lose my kids it kills me. It feels like my heart is being ripped out. Without my kids I would feel empty. They are my everything. They are what make me try harder as a parent and person! They helped me grieve over Brayden. Having them with me made me feel so much better.

As March gets closer and what child services say to me (another blog) scare me that I might lose my kids. I'm so scared. March 7...I wish it would just never come :(

No comments:

Post a Comment