Monday, January 31, 2011

Okay CPS Visits and Meetings...Updated...

So I haven't wrote on any of my cases for a little bit... so I decided it's about time to actually update about them. It's Crazy.

Braydens Daddy came to live with me to help me out, and be with me. He wanted a fresh start with me, and I trust him with all my heart. My mom loves him. But he was told he cannot stay with me until his background check is done. He was supposted to sleep in the truck until they got his background report back. Well a couple weeks pass, and we call there, get nothing back. So I decided I would let him stay in the house rather then where they wanted him outside in the cold. I know he's never been in trouble before.

Every visit to our house was good "your house is clean" but of course they would find at least one thing they would change. Of course...no surprise. So we had a meeting the 24th of January. Aaron decided he was going to go to it to hear how they talk to me. They love to call me a liar and put me down and tell me my mom doesn't want me near her. (in her state). So he sits down and the case worker asks "What do your parents think of you living down here" and he goes "They are supportive. But.." she cuts him off and calls him a liar and that she spoke to his stepmom and they had nothing nice to say about me or the situation. I have never met his dad or his dads side of the family so they cannot judge me based on what aaron may have said when we had our breakup. Anything bad on us, is good for child services.

So as the meeting continue we keep getting told that I'm on thin ice, that I will probably lose my kids, that I am in contempt of court for letting Aaron stay with me, that we are both liars. She even called aaron and I "a match made in heaven" and that he may be what makes me lose my children.

This poor guy moved across have the country to be with me, got a job 1 1/2 weeks after being here and has taken the role of daddy to my children. Neither of us do drugs (we both have to get drug tested by child services), we don't party and we both have a perfect background record. Yet they are hounding him horribly. Calling his family and trying to drag them in this when they have NOTHING to do with my children or myself. This case is about my two children that are NOT blood related to him at all.

Soooo after two hours of being lectured by child services, we got to go home. The next day the caseworker came to my house, and I tell her I wanted my parents to be at the next meeting. She gets all snippy and says "Well good lets make it next week then" I just tell her we need to give them time to come and she makes the day Feb. 7th. (Which is exactly one month before my main court date) then the case worker tells me... "I just hope it's not to late" meaning I would probably lose my kids.

You know what they tell me? (Of course not...haven't said yet hee hee) but she said... "It's not about your house, it's not about Brayden it's about your childrens supervision" honestly they started the case about my son, found out it was SIDS, so they switch to it's my house, they say it's not a danger to my children so they switch to it's my childrens supervision. They are trying to find ANY REASON to take my children away and that scares me. It's like I got a target on my back. They want my children no matter if they have to snoop and lie.

So my only hope now is that my mom can save me. She will be at this meeting then they can't say i'm lying because my mom will be there to say that she DOES want me to move to her state, that she wants me to keep my kids, and so on. I'm just scared........I am so scared and tired of living day by day with thoughts and dreams that it might actually be the last days with my children and I'm just counting down to dooms day...

No comments:

Post a Comment