Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So much for a lawyer...

Well I got super excited when I found out I was getting a real lawyer. My mom paid him money to come to my next meeting because of the weather. Which is what the meeting was about was to meet my family. But of course they can't come. But at least I had a lawyer...but because I had a court appointed lawyer he won't do anything unless he gets paid $1500. So in the whole 20 hours of time I had him as a lawyer...well I guess less then that about 8. He is only giving us back less then half of what we already paid him and won't come to the meeting. So now i'm scared to go to the meeting because I'll be alone. Without family, without a lawyer, without Aaron. This looks so bad on me since they are expecting a lawyer and my family...

My final courtdate where I keep my kids or not is coming to a close. I have 33 days left until court. It sounds like awhile. But it's not, knowing I could lose my kids. It hurts so bad. I love them, they are my life, I would do anything for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment