Friday, February 18, 2011

How can they do this to people!!??

I sit here wondering how they can be so harsh and so wrong in so many ways.

Feb. 14, 2011 I am planning on getting married but first I have to get through my therapy appointment. So I got she talks as usually trying to pin things on me. "Borderline personality disorder, PTSD, Compulsive Liar, Impulsive personality." Then she says she has a paper I have to sign on the computer. I said I have to read it or I won't sign it. She tells me NO. I tell her then i'm not signing it so she reads off like 10 minutes of things I have to complete by 6 weeks. I say fine. Though some I disagree with. Such as I need to learn to grocery shop and how to cook. Which seems silly. So I sign the little pad and ask for a copy she's not happy I want a copy but oh well. I see the copy and she left out 2 pages of things against me she didn't read so I stop her walking down the hall, mad, with all the lies. She yells at me to get into the room and stands there SCREAMING at me 2 inchs away from my face and pointing her finger in my face. I told her I don't have unprotected sex, jump relationship to relationship, have panic attacks, and a few more. She tries arguing with me on some of these I tell her I think I would be the first one to know if I had any of these. So she revises a little bit of it and hands me a new copy.

 So I got married, it seemed like such a great day. Newly married to my sons father. He decided to go take a nap that afternoon after so little sleep. I decided to go take a bath with my children. We had only been home maybe 30 minutes when I hear a banging at the door. I yell for Aaron to go open the door and he does. It's the caseworker.

She's on the phone with the police to come to the house. She's ready to take my kids. Why you might ask? Because we didn't hear her knocking on the door she's outside taking photos of I guess a garbage bag a dog got into to show the side yard as a mess. Takes a photo of a pregnancy test of Braydens I had found and didn't want to lose, and some rolling tobacco (which she made the cop smell to make sure it wasn't a drug...seriously)

I'm crying my eyes out while she's outside calling the judge asking for an emergency removal of the children. She comes back in and tells us how lucky we are she went to a 3 hour class that day saying that children should stay in the parents home. (Which I think it's the judge saying no) so she lets me keep my kids after over an hour of toying with us, yelling at us, telling us what horrible parents we are. I was devistated. Before knowing I was going to keep them I was taking photos and videos of them to remember them. Sitting in the living room after taking them out of the bath getting them dressed to go...it broke my heart. Honestly how can you tell me I don't care about my kids. They are my life, they are what I live for.


No comments:

Post a Comment