Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Day

Still Child Services haven't come by my house. They haven't been by Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Today. I didn't think they would go this long.

But I am happy, took my children to the doctors today, My daughter, like I figured was caught up on her shots and didn't need a checkup because she just got one 3 months ago. My son only needed one shot. They are healthy and growing like they should. My daughter is 38 inchs tall and my son is 37 inchs tall. So basically 3 foot 2 inchs and 3 foot 1 inch. They are at a good weight. I was really happy with the check up. :) They are doing good. That's a good thing.

Got my bills paid. Well paid my TV and Electric. I got money orders for all the rest. So I guess I got to send those in.

Going to call the school tomorrow and get my daughter in a speech therapy preschool that works with children for special needs. And I'm going to have a person come to my house and work with my son on learning certain things. Though he is where he should be. It can't hurt to learn stuff.

So I hope Child Services will see that I am attempting. Though they are really expecting a lot. I don't think anything I do will please them but at least i'm getting stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment