Sunday, November 14, 2010

Court Paperwork

It's crazy to think the things they are telling me are wrong in every single way. When I read the court paperwork they weren't what they told me, they were better for me. There were also lies on the paperwork, assumptions, wrong ones at that. It's like they don't know what they are talking about. I am still not looking forward to court, I don't know what to expect. I have never heard of people having to go through things like this, being treated like this, and lied about like this.


Child services still haven't been to my house since Wednesday. So I am pretty positive that they will be here Monday for sure. I don't think they can go Thursday, Friday and all weekend without stopping by and keep letting me go. Plus I need to have a little discussion with some of the stuff on the court paperwork that are lies!


This all gives me a headache. On top of that I still don't have my car up and running. My dad and Uncle have been working on my car on and off maybe 30 minutes at a time every couple weeks for the past 2 months and yet I don't have a running car. It's quite annoying, especially when you live out in the middle of no where, where no buses run through that area and there is nothing you can do without a car.


Well there's my vent for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment