Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nothing New...But Some Thoughts

Nothing happened today, no one came by to really bother me. Just cleaned my house all day. But I did talk to friends today and last night which brought us all to some good questions, that I really would love answered.

Why is it that parents that do drugs, and actually abuse their children and neglect their children doesn't lose their children? But parents that do care for their kids, and try hard, and sometimes a little down on their luck get messed with the worse?

I also noticed that single parents get it worse then parents that are in a relationship or married. If you have a messy house and you are married, I notice they just walk in and say "clean this house we'll be back in 48 hours to check it out" and that's that. But with me, it wasn't that bad but yet being the single mom I am, they have to up my classes, and come by every other day it seems like to look at my house and tell me everything that's wrong with it... not cool at all.

Here are some examples of people I actually know of that have kept their children.

1. This couple I babysat for, the husband's exwife and childrens mother was the one that had the children. He went to court fighting for his kids rights. But he kept losing except every other weekend and Wednesdays. Which doesn't seem that bad right? Because most people get that. But CPS had been to her house so many times. She had been busted with meth labs, child molestors living in her house, and doing drugs. They didn't take her children away, and she still won in court. Where is the justice?

2. My ex's cousin (who he doesn't talk to because she's a nut) has 4 children. Each came out crack addicted. The oldest isn't so bad, the 2nd oldest couldn't even talk by almost 4, her 3rd couldn't even hold his own head up at a year old and her youngest as I heard has a lump on his head and was born that way. She moved house to house without electricity, had no furniture for her kids, did drugs all the time, has been caught with her children getting ahold of crack pipes, and she's always with the wrong people, running the streets. Guess what, she got to keep her kids.

3. My neighbors behind me actually let their 2 year old daughter run BUTT naked outside, I see her climbing on cars, and just outside naked all the time. I ran over there when I was only living her 2 days and banged on the door. The mother took 10 minutes to get to the door, I was worried so much. "Your daughter is out here, naked and on that car" the mother looks at her daughter and says "She always does that" and walks back inside. She has been caught so many times with her daughter outside naked, even when it's freezing cold outside. Everyone has to bring her daughter back to the house because she runs across the street and stuff. I haven't had to do that yet. I know CPS has been called on her, her neighbors across the street from her called CPS on her, yet she still has her kids and CPS isn't bothering her. We still see her daughter getting outside all the time. It's so sad. To make it worse there is NEVER adult supervision.

My question is WHERE IS THE JUSTICE in any of this? I have a clean background, I am drug free, I have a perfect driving record even, but yet they are putting me through hell. I just don't understand why. I try hard. I made some mistakes, but I corrected my mistakes so they wouldn't happen again. My children are my life, my children are well fed, loved and each have their own room filled with toys and clothes. Yet they don't think I'm good enough for my kids? We have all our bills paid, and LOTS of food in the house, they are spoiled. I think this is a messed up world to treat people like this. So sad to see how our society works in todays world.

No comments:

Post a Comment