Monday, November 22, 2010

Court Today

I went into court, waited for an hour, walked in and got to sit down. The judge said "Last time you said your children were in need of services and that you didn't want a lawyer" I said "Well I would like to change that I want a lawyer" so the judge said okay you will get _______ (leaving name out) and to come back to court next monday. (The 29th of November). Then he asked the child services people "Do you feel the children should stay in the home with the mother" and of course they said yes for now.

When I went to court I had everything prepared, every class I needed to have done, got my kids enrolled in preschool and head start, pictures of my home, doctors paperwork for the children. I was very prepared to fight anything they had to say.

They made me take a drug test though, I had no idea they could do a saliva test never heard of that one before. The child services lady asked me what I thought it would turn out as, I said "Clean, I don't do drugs"

So all and all it went good... for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment