Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She came by Today

I was pretty mad when the parenting class lady for child services came by. I told her my kids got to the doctor, that I was getting my daughter in school and getting my son to a head start. I am doing everything they asked me to do, yet they won't just stop and leave me alone.

Today the lady looked around my house, what she complained about today was, "There are little spots on the stove" I was like "yeah I was just cooking...see there's the pan of food I just cooked" but she wasn't too thrilled with those spots on my stove from the food.

She also had a problem with coins on my table. I had my ID card, Medical Card and some money on my table , which my kids don't mess with the diningroom table but they didn't like that being there.

I just don't get why they can't just be happy. I told her that you can't keep a house perfect 24/7. She said she understood but this is what they are looking for. I just don't get it. What else made me MAD was the fact that my caseworker made the parenting class lady go with me to the school to make sure she saw me sign the papers for my daughter to get started in school. By this time I was in defense mode, I was heated, and just mad. I was like "if I don't want my daughter in preschool I don't have to have her in preschool. It's not required by law. I am doing this because I wanted to for a couple months now. NOT because you guys TELL me I have to." I wasn't happy at all today. They can't say ONE single positive thing EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment